Thursday 29 December 2011

Year 2012

Many thing have been said....

Many awful thing have been said....

It has been said we will die...

It has been said we will be no more...

It has been said that this year will be the end of humanity.....

Do we really care?

My only wish is to die with a smile and near my loved ones, no matter my age, no matter my life or my faults.

And if I die alone, I wish to die at sea and become one more spirit roaming forever and ever in eternity over the seabed.

If I die now, right now, so be it!

My time is set by a clock I do not see and arranged by "creatures" I do not fear although I do respect.

But for the time I am here I need everyone to know:

I try not to judge.

I try to have patience.

I try to love the ones I believe in.

But as I walk this path called life, I find that at many crossroads I did not chose wisely.

I let my hart chose and my gut feeling.

Was I wrong to do so? Or was I right ? ? ? ? 

I hope,

I SinCerely Hope I was right.....

Time will show.

Always with Love,

Xenia Tombrou



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.